Do you have any of these hearing loss symptoms?
- Do you have difficulty understanding speech in the presence of background noise or in a crowded restaurant?
- Have your family and friends complained that you are not hearing accurately?
- Do you have difficulty conversing on the telephone?
- Do you experience ringing in your ears?
- Do others notice that you turn the volume on your television or radio too loud?
- Do you avoid social situations that require you to participate in conversations?
- Do you ask others to repeat themselves often during conversations?
- Do you feel that others do not speak clearly or loud enough?
- Do you have trouble following conversations with multiple speakers?
- Do you notice difficulty hearing children or female speakers?
- Have you missed hearing environmental sounds like your telephone or doorbell ring, alarm clock sound, or emergency alert signals?
- Do you have difficulty finding the source of a sound when it occurs?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should have your hearing tested by a licensed Audiologist to determine whether or not you have a hearing loss.
ENT Now offers same day hearing testing and hearing aid appointments. Call to make an appointment or simply walk in to be seen by an audiologist.
Online Bill Pay
Register for paperless billing. It’s secure, fast and convenient!